Leveraging your contact and sales information to manage relationships with customers sounds daunting. But CRM makes it easy. This curated guide on customer relationship management (CRM) takes the best of the web on how to offer exceptional customer service with a few simple tools. From understanding CRM and what it offers to CRM ideas for small businesses, we have everything you need to get started.
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
CRM is short for customer relationship management and usually refers to the software that helps you manage all the details of your customers, from their contact information to buying habits. From improving customer service to boosting productivity to helping you target your promotions, there are many reasons to invest in a CRM.
- What Is CRM?
- What Is CRM? Software for Managing Customer Data
- Why Is Customer Relationship Management So Important
- I’m a Small Business Owner: Do I Really Need a CRM?
- What Are the Benefits of Using CRM for Your Business
- 10 Benefits of CRM for Small Business Owners
- What You Need to Know About CRM
- 27 Awesome Ways CRM Can Accelerate Your Business Growth
CRM: It’s not just a rolodex of customers
Is your customer service spot on every time? Do you follow up with every customer and offer them a deal you know they can’t resist? If not, you’re getting the full potential out of your database of customers. CRM to the rescue! Here’s a collection of the best ideas on how to optimize your CRM.
- Connect with Customers
- Why Small Businesses Need a Complete CRM
- 6 Reasons Small Businesses Should Consider CRM Software
- Three Ways Small Businesses Can Use a CRM System to Help Them Grow in a Sustainable Way
- How to Use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Rethinking CRM to Transform One-Time Buyers into Lifelong Customers
- How Customer Support Centers Benefit from CRM Software
CRM for small businesses: Hacking enterprise strategies
Customer relationship management software sounds complicated, but with a few tips and tricks you can personalize your marketing to appeal to your best customers. Here are best practices on CRM for small businesses.
- 25 Ideas on How to Use CRM
- 11 Tips for CRM Success on Small Business Saturday
- 6 CRM Best Practices for Small Businesses
- Why Customer Retention Is Important for Small Businesses
- Customer Retention Strategies for Small Businesses
- 7 Things Small Businesses Should Look at Before Considering a CRM
- CRM and Small Businesses: A Guide to Best Practices
How can a CRM help you offer exceptional customer service?
Customer service is more than service with a smile. CRM helps you up your game. Offer personalized recommendations to your best customers, consistent communications through automated emails, and even help resolve complaints.
- 7 Ways to Attract Customers to Your Small Business
- The Role of a CRM in Customer Service
- How CRM Improves Customer Service
- CRM and Customer Experience: How CRM Helps in Providing Better Customer Relationships
- How to Use CRM to Improve the Customer Experience
- 6 Ideas for Standout Customer Service
- A Guide to Transforming Customer Experience with a CRM
- Tips and Tricks to Using CRM for Customer Service
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Service with the Help of CRM
Customer loyalty ideas to inspire fans
How can you lower your marketing spend and get more repeat business? Focus on inspiring customer loyalty, of course!
- Why Customer Loyalty Is Important for Small Businesses
- How to Create Customer Loyalty for Small Businesses
- How to Encourage Customer Loyalty in Your Small Business, and Why It’s Critical to Your Success!
- 3 Things to Consider When Developing a Customer Loyalty Program
- Overhauling Customer Loyalty Programs Beyond Freebies
- Achieve Big Customer Loyalty in a Small Business World
- 7 Ways to Boost Customer Loyalty for Your Small Business
- 5 Ways to Increase Customer Loyalty
Customer retention: The fastest way to boost ROI
Research shows that the chance of selling to new customers is only 2 to 20%. Compare that to 60-70% of existing customers and you get a sense of why customer retention is so important.
- Customer Retention Tips for Small Businesses
- Customer Retention Strategies: 46 Experts Reveal Their Top Tactics
- 25 Ways to Keep Customers for Life
- 7 Customer Retention Strategies for Small Businesses
- 6 Cost-Effective Customer Retention Tips
- 12 Ingenious Customer Retention Strategies for Small Businesses
- 5 Unique Ways to Increase Customer Retention (and Increase Profits!)
- 20 Customer Retention Strategies
- 10 Customer Retention Strategies for Small Businesses
CRM and customer relationship apps you should check out
Want all the benefits of CRM, with less hassle? Check out these customer loyalty and retention apps that make it really simple.
- Clover Rewards
- Clover Customers
- Customers Plus by Zoomifi
- Customer Relationship & Marketing by Buyfi
- Cloud CRM
Want more help with your marketing? Check out Clover’s App marketplace. From loyalty programs to promotional communications, we’ve got an app to help you get started.
Clover is sold by leading U.S. banks including Bank of America, BBVA, Citi, PNC, SunTrust and Wells Fargo. You’ll also find Clover at our trusted partners including CardConnect, Restaurant Depot, and Sam’s Club. For more information, visit us at clover.com.