You’ve probably experienced this yourself: You go to a restaurant, place an order, expect the delectable dish you saw on the menu, and receive something altogether different. Or, you order onion rings, and, you guessed it, fries show up instead.
Handling orders accurately is crucial to creating a stand-out diner experience, to running operations more efficiently, and to growing a profitable bottom line. Whether it’s because of handwritten notes, a broken printer, or lost tickets, getting orders wrong can be one of the most challenging problems restaurateurs, their operators, and their staff face.
Never fear. Clover has just the ticket to keep your orders accurate and your kitchen humming. Introducing the Clover Kitchen Display System (KDS).
Clover KDS system for restaurants is a simple device that uses order management software to connect your front-of-house and online ordering platforms to your kitchen staff. Clover KDS can be used in the kitchen or front-of-house–wherever orders are prepared. It takes the guesswork out of handwritten tickets. So long paper tickets and slow printers!
The restaurant kitchen display system from Clover has been developed especially for restaurants–and it’s purposefully designed for their kitchens. Here’s what it offers:
Not sure if the KDS is right for your eatery? Here are 5 reasons your restaurant needs it:
1. Replaces paper tickets, and reduces the risk of lost tickets. It also removes the need for a kitchen printer–saving you money on paper and ink–and modernizes your kitchen from a pencil-and-paper operation to a more efficient, digital kitchen.
2. Supports high-volume kitchens and multiple stations. Clover KDS can handle as much traffic as your kitchen can throw at it. It’s perfect for restaurants of any size–high-volume or boutique restaurants.
3. Helps keep service running smoothly–even through swings in order volume. That helps you manage traffic boons and lulls more easily and efficiently.
4. Aggregates all orders, including on-premise and off-premise orders. It means a consolidated view of all incoming orders–whether in your eatery or online.
5. Offers invaluable performance reporting like prep time and fulfillment metrics. And that spells improved operational efficiency.
Clover KDS presents your restaurant with a complete order management experience. What’s more, it’s integrated with the Clover POS system and BentoBox online ordering, giving you an end-to-end system that consolidates all orders in one place, accepts all payment types, and helps deliver more accurate order processing.
With operational efficiency for restaurants at its core, Clover KDS offers more robust features and a lower cost of ownership over time than many of its competitors. That spells improved operations that could improve the bottom line and create experiences to keep guests coming back.
Want to learn how you can ditch the paper orders and improve kitchen operations with Clover KDS? Reach out to a Clover Business Consultant today for a demo.TALK TO AN EXPERT
Sign up and learn more about Clover.