Running a small business means you’re always running. We get it. That’s why we are making it easier for you to do business with us. We’ve redesigned Clover to help you put more everyday tasks on autopilot, so you can get paid, sell more and run your business better – and faster – than ever.
We’ve heard from our small business customers, and we are improving our systems so you will now have one less job to worry about with Clover in your corner.
We are becoming more transparent in pricing, improving the service we provide, and making access to the tools to help you succeed easier and better.
Here’s what’s recently changed on Clover and why we think you’ll love it:
More intuitive app names. We’ve renamed several popular apps to reflect their value to you, our customers. Here’s where you’ll find your favorites:
- Perka is now Clover Rewards
- Insightics is now Clover Insights
- Gyft is now Clover Gift Card
- Payeezy is now Clover Online Payments
- Payeezy Webstore is now Clover Online Store
- Payeezy Gateway is now Clover Gateway
- Telecheck is now Clover Check Acceptance
- Transarmor is now Clover Security
But please know, you may see both names on all materials and online during this transition period to minimize confusion.
The Future Holds More Exciting Changes
In the near future, you’ll see more changes, including:
- Unified sign-in. You’ll have to login only once to the new Clover.com to access all the tools and apps you rely on. Our new, integrated dashboard should simplify your work life, too.
- Streamlined billing. You’ll see our radically simpler account statement clearly explains each charge in a single, easy-to-follow bill.
We are excited about these changes, and we hope you are too.
To learn more about Clover, visit www.clover.com.