Register to learn best practices for hiring hourly employes.
Unemployment has hit an 18-year low, and that’s great news for our economy. But it can also present hiring challenges for small employers who are looking for hourly employees.
Carol Wood, human resources expert and Head of People Operations at Homebase, will present best practices for finding, attracting and hiring employees in an environment where there are more jobs to be filled than people readily available to fill them
- What to include in your job posts
- Strategies for setting wages
- How to find high-potential applicants
- Managing applications and the interview process
- Asking effective (and legal) interview questions
Sign up for one of our three upcoming sessions:
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 @ 10 a.m. PT, 1 p.m. ET
- Monday, August 20, 2018 @ 11 a.m. PT, 2 p.m. ET
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 @ 11 a.m. PT, 2 p.m. ET
More employee management content
To learn more about Clover, visit www.clover.com.