Business owners in the Full Service Restaurant (FSR) industry face notoriously tight margins—meaning every opportunity to improve productivity can have enormous impact on your bottom line. High labor costs, inventory management, and providing a great customer experience are all things that keep many restaurant owners up at night.
If you’re seeking to improve productivity at your FSR, check out some of these resources to get your full service restaurant running like a dream.
Especially during a rush, breakdowns in communication can be a huge obstacle to achieving peak performance. Orders get lost in translation, specials can get mis-advertised, and shifts go uncovered when communication breaks down. Save your team a lot of stress and headaches with some of these resources to improve restaurant communications.
- Streamline communication between the FOH and BOH
- 3 Ways your POS can improve communication in your restaurant
- 5 Tips for Improving Restaurant Communication
- The Secret to Better Communication in Your Restaurant
- Restaurant Table Management to Reduce Wait Times
Time is of the essence in the restaurant industry, especially when managing reservations and wait times. Hidden tasks like inventory management, scheduling, and payroll steal valuable space in your schedule without your even realizing it. Take back your time and deliver an amazing customer experience with some of these time management tips and tricks.
- 5 Tasks That Can Steal Time From Your Business [Webinar]
- Run a Restaurant? Learn how to make more time in your week [EBook]
- 10 Tips to Master Your Time as a Business Owner
- David Allen’s Getting Things Done Methodology for Small Business Owners
- 7 Time Management Tips for Restaurant Managers
Restaurant owners spend almost three hours every week working on employee schedules. Imagine what you could do with three extra hours! Staff scheduling is one of the biggest obstacles to productivity, but so is staff morale, employee retention, and training. These resources have lots of tips for improving your employee experience—so they can give your guests a meal to remember (for the right reasons).
- 7 Tips for Inspiring the Best Work from Part-Time Employees
- 3 Ways to Save Time While Scheduling Your Staff
- 6 Scheduling Mistakes You’re Making and How to Fix Them
- Improve employee productivity via gamification
- How to Improve Restaurant Employee Productivity
- Restaurant Management Tips: Improving Wait Staff Productivity
Automating some of the logistics of running your restaurants has twofold benefits. First, it helps your staff out during the busiest parts of the day. Second, it gives you the chance to surprise and delight diners with tableside technology. Here are some ways to increase operational efficiency in your FSR.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder with These 11 Popular Clover Apps
- Getting a handle on cash management and reducing waste
- 5 Ways Clover Can Make your Work Life Easier
- Stop bleeding cash and maximize your profitability
- 4 Ways to Save Time and Boost Your Bottom Line with Clover Lite [EBook]
- Check out our collection of apps specifically curated for restaurants in the Clover App Market.
Clover is sold by leading U.S. banks including Bank of America, BBVA, Citi, PNC, SunTrust and Wells Fargo. You’ll also find Clover at our trusted partners including CardConnect, Restaurant Depot, and Sam’s Club. For more information, visit us at clover.com.