Don’t run from reviews.
Each month, more than 100 million visitors turn to Yelp for information, ratings, and reviews on all kinds of businesses, from personal trainers to salons. For small businesses, that means important exposure to the local markets they serve and an opportunity to convert some Yelp users into customers. Clover and Yelp present a webinar that will help you learn three important things you should be doing to manage your online reputation:
- How consumers use online reviews
- Best practices for completing your Yelp Business Page
- How and why you should respond to reviews
- Tuesday, October 3-, 2018 @ 11 a.m. PT, 2 p.m. ET
About the presenter:
John Carroll is a Senior Manager of Business Outreach at Yelp. He speaks at conferences across North America educating business owners about Yelp and growing in a Review Economy. He also leads Yelp’s business content channels like the Yelp Blog For Business Owners and Yelp’s webinar series. He has lectured to the Stanford MBA program, contributed to Forbes, and been a guest on the Business Insanity Talk Radio show. John also acts as a liaison between the small business community and different divisions within Yelp.
More employee management content
- Dealing with bad reviews, part 1
- Dealing with bad reviews, part 2
- 5 free tools to improve your online presence
Featured image: Joshua Rodriguez/Unsplash